Sunday, 26 February 2017

Back Into Art!

Hey guys, 


I've changed my blog name to ~ Rndom Babes..I quite like it actually. 
Today will be a quick but interesting post. 

I finalllyyy got back into art, and if you knew about my blog from a while ago you'd know that I use to draw 24/7 and even had my own 'drawing page' where I showed my designs. I drew mostly random things - dogs, babies, purses, shoes, book characters..etc

But I've been going through a lot lately..And I guess I just got older. So I stopped drawing for quite a while but my talent remained. 

One day, out of the blue I decided to draw an eyebrow.

I drew more eyebrows.

And more fleeky eyebrows.

And more fleeky eyebrows.

To the point where I was getting distracted. 

I've now got back into drawing portraits as I do best, and today I wanted to share with you a portrait I done today of the one and only ~ Tyra Banks ~
I mean she deserves her name in bold writing..She's like the queen. 






I always seem to need something to copy, I find it impossible to draw something myself. So I'm definitely gonna work on that error. I'm technically a 'copy cat' I guess. For example, if someone asked me to draw a flower on the spot, I'd draw the most simplest looking flower you could ever think of. I just need something to look at. 

BUT *COUGH COUGH* the drawing is not perfect. So I will be making some final touches and rubbing and re-doing some parts that look ridiculous. 

As you can see ehehe..The eyebrows and eyelashes are so fleeky due to all my practising :-P

Tell me what you think of my drawing in the comments, I'd love some critiques. 

That was my post today. So crap. I know. 

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS AND THINGS I NEED TO POST ABOUT SO I SWEAR I'M GONNA GET BAK= INTO BLOGGING AGAIN OGWR YEAH I PROMISE OKAY YEAH CRINGE


I really don't know how to end posts, neither introduce them or even write them anymore. So I'm just gonna say..Bye. 






have a nice day? Evening? Lunch??? Wedding? 












6 comments:

  1. I am glad that you got back into art! I like the new blog title too! OOOOO TYRA BANKSSS she is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES RUKIYA YOUR BACK HELLOO! Oml this drawing is so good, and fleecy eyebrows YAS love drawing them ;)

    - (you can check out my blog too sometime ahah JOKES) www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    Missed ya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI LEXIE thanks so much love ya and missed ya too and don't act like we just met of course I'll look at your blog lol X

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad that you're back to immersing yourself in something that I can tell that you love- your art. It's crazy how some things start- first with an eyebrow and next thing a masterpiece.

    Keep us up to date!

    P.s. 'Bye' is a great way to end off a post! It says it all!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thank you so much, your comment means a lot. I will definitely end my posts with a bye then, thank you! X And I'll check out your blog right now :-)

      Delete