Tuesday, 28 March 2017

The Cramm Award

Hi.

I was nominated by Rithvika to do the Cramm award
This Award was started by Olivia from from Your Rose Awaits
A big thank you to Rithvika for nominating me!


THE RULES
 Mention the person who nominated you + link their blog/site
 Include a bit about the person who created this award + link to their site
 Share 3 people who inspire you to blog
Answer your challenge question
 Nominate bloggers and give them a cool challenge question



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



3 PEOPLE THAT INSPIRE ME TO BLOG
1) Myself - If I'm honest, there's only one person who inspires me to blog and that's me. I find it amazing to have your own little space on the internet to do whatever you want and show your creativity. Without being inspired by myself, how could I do anything? 

Challenge Question by Rithvika 
What is the most admirable/beautiful thing about the Human Race as a whole?
I think the most admirable/beautiful thing about the human race as a whole is it's diversity. The different races and cultures is what makes this world..This world. The skin tones to the hair textures to the features to the personalities..The list goes on. That's what makes the human race special. 

 I Nominate  



My Challenge Question

What is one thing you love about our generation and why? 




That's it guys! I'm outtt 

4 comments:

  1. I love your answer :-)
    And I agree with you, I think that our diversity is amazing!
    Thanks for nominating me, Rukiya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jollygirl :-)
      And no problem! :-D

      Delete